Friday, February 27, 2015

" How technology helps me on my job"

Technology is the purposeful application of information in the design, production, and utilization of goods and services, and in the organization of human activities

-  (business dictionary.com)


with the above definition of technology, i can say that everything you need, every information that you want to learn and explore are on the palm of your hand serve in a silver platter. it only means that the hindrance to technology is not technology itself but our own limitation. the way we research, the way we innovate ourselves, the way we think outside the box and the way on how we embrace the fast facing change. therefore it only means one thing, the only way to  cope up with technology it to let ourselves go with the flow, go with the change.

as a student of m.s. in animal science , i am taking this technology as a means to make my assignments and researches easier, it makes my work a lot presentable and creative. with further exploration, i am enhancing my skills and creativity with applications develop to enhance my talent.

as an educator, this technology were able to provide a good support for my students, especially with limited number of resources (i.e. books, journal, etc). incorporating technology in my class eases the way of presenting the subject matter and saves time, instead of using chalk in writing, you can present it with power point and discuss it right away. in this manner, the students  can learn more, gain more from the subject i taught.

as an entrepreneur, technology gives a free advertisement on social media. having account on several network sites enables me to reach my client on faraway areas. Anyway, in this area there are lot of things to explore especially that i'm new in this venture.

i know that defining technology is a lot more than this, but i guess for me this is technology is all about and this is how it helps me in my job.


Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/technology.html#ixzz3T426oyT3

No comments:

Post a Comment